Fueled By Milk Means More
The United Dairy Industry of Michigan, Lindsay Tarpley and The Mighty Oak Youth Project have teamed up to create 'Community Kicks,' clinics which will offer youngsters a chance to learn 4 basic soccer skills, 4 basic nutrition tenets and 4 life-skill qualities.
To positively impact the youth in under resourced communities by introducing them to basic soccer, nutrition and life-skills.
ABOUT COMMUNITY KICKS
- Clinics will be held at local fields in conjunction with Meet Up and Eat Up summer meals
- Kids will learn 4 basic soccer skills, 4 basic nutrition tenets and 4 life-skill qualities
- Taught by world champion soccer player and 2-time Olympic gold medalist, Lindsay Tarpley, along with a registered dietitian from Milk Means More
- Every child will receive a small skills soccer ball, nutrition materials and a poster of Lindsay Tarpley
- A nutritious meal will be provided in conjunction with the clinic and where appropriate, a dairy snack will be provided
- There is no cost to attend